Chinese Evergreen - Aglaonema 'Light Pink Star'
The Chinese Evergreen is a very popular house plant which - although the notes below may suggest otherways - is popular as it is fairly easy to care for.
The below notes are some tips for optimum growth, however, Chinese Evergreens are fairly tolerant plants and if the light or water levels are not ideal they'll still carry on going.
- Low to medium indirect light - can also cope under fluorescent light
- Allow the top layer of soil to dry out in between waterings
- Can be sensitive to cold - keep temperature 16°C and above
- Avoid drafts
- Likes high humidity - mist regularly or place on a pebble tray
- Can benefit from some house plant feed in summer months
Pot D - 12cm
All our plants come in a plastic nursery pot as standard.
Decorative pots are sold separately and can be found here.