English Ivy - Hedera
As a smaller plant, the growth shouldn't be particularly rapid for the first year or two and it can be used as a potted house plant. Once more established English Ivy will grow more rapidly and may require some pruning, or you could train it to climb indoors or out.
- Allow soil to be dry to the touch before watering
- Don't allow to sit in water
- If re-potting use well-draining soil
- Fertilise once a month in Spring/Summer
- Wash every now and again to remove dust - this can be done in the shower
- Place in bright light.
Pot D - 9cm
All our plants come in a plastic nursery pot as standard.
Decorative pots are sold separately and can be found here.