Small Purple Velvet Calathea
We love a good Calathea here at Sprouts and these baby are a brilliant way to get some more into your collection. Calathea's are good growers so if you want a cheaper entry point into the Calathea world and to watch your plant friend grow then this is the plant for you!
- Likes bright indirect light - can tolerate lower light
- Keep soil consistently moist but ensure good drainage to avoid sitting in water
- Likes high humidity - may benefit from a pebble tray
- Mist regularly
- Ideally use rain or distilled water when watering/misting
- Can benefit from fertilising during the growing season
Pot D - 7cm
All our plants come in a plastic nursery pot as standard.
Decorative pots are sold separately and can be found here.