Kangaroo Fern - Microsorum diversifolium
Getting its name from its foliage, being somewhat like a kangaroo foot. We're not sure how much it reaaally looks like a foot, but they are fantastic ferns that you could have in a pot or would also work as a terrarium plant.
- Likes bright indirect light but can tolerate lower light
- Water when just the top layer of the soil starts to dry - try to keep the soil consistently moist but not boggy
- Be careful not to water the crown of the plant
- Mist regularly
- Ideally use rain or distilled water when watering/misting
- Avoid draughts
- Can benefit from fertilising during the growing season
Pot D - 12cm
All our plants come in a plastic nursery pot as standard.
Decorative pots are sold separately and can be found here.