Leopard Plant - Calathea leopardina
Caltheas are known as prayer plants so if you notice them moving throughout the day don't worry, it's not your imagination! We have a few different Calathea in our range at the moment so why not get a few and try and work out who's the most active?
- Mist regularly
- Likes bright indirect light
- Use rain or distilled water
- Keep the soil constantly moist but make sure it has good drainage
- Dust the leaves occasionally with a damp cloth
- Can benefit from fertiliser in the spring/summer months
- Pet safe
Pot D - 12cm
All our plants come in a plastic nursery pot as standard.
Decorative pots are sold separately and can be found here.