Beijing Grass - Murdannia loriformis 'Bright Star'
Also known as Bejing Grass, Mordannia loriformis is a beautiful plant with a great big stripe of variegation in the middle. The plants will sprawl out and fill their pot so it takes well to re-potting and will soon fill out the space if there's some excess.
Be careful with the light level with this one - direct light can cause scorching and not enough light can cause the variegation to fade. Aside from that this is a relatively easy to care for plant.
- Likes bright indirect light
- Ensure there is good drainage
- Allow the top 2cm of soil to dry between waterings
- Can benefit from house plant feed in the spring/summer
- Can benefit from misting very occasionally
Pot D - 12cm
All our plants come in a plastic nursery pot as standard.
Decorative pots are sold separately and can be found here.