Pixie Peperomia - Peperomia orba 'Wonderwing'
Also known as Peperomia Teardrop, these plants are slightly different from most Peperomia - swapping delicately veined leaves for thick waxy ones. We still think they're pretty cute though.
- Bright light in the winter, slight shade in Summer to avoid scorching
- Can survive with only fluorescent light
- Avoid draughts
- Mist regularly in the summer
- Allow soil to dry between watering, almost completely dry in winter
- Water from below or very carefully if from above - stem can rot if sat in water
Pot diameter: 12cm.
All our plants come in a plastic nursery pot as standard.
Decorative pots are sold separately and can be found here.