Red Orange Dahlia 'Royal'
Dahlia's are a gardening classic and can give you incredible colourful flowers all through the summer going into autumn. These plants are potted but could be transferred to a planter, or planted straight in the ground.
- Likes full sun
- Keep the soil moist but ensure good drainage
- Water at soil level
- Can benefit from regular fertilising whilst in bloom
- Pinch off old flowers to encourage new blooms
- Flowers can be cut when the bloom is fully open - more will grow!
- Doesn't like the cold so will the tubers will need protecting when temperatures drop
Pot diameter: 12cm.
All our plants come in a plastic nursery pot as standard.
Decorative pots are sold separately and can be found here.